We have 2 main buildings the Church and the Hall.
The church is a classic Anglican building from the 1850’s. It has offices in the main area for use for our church and community work (SHINE). It has a basement area which is used for youth activities and other churches use.
We are currently fundraising for a new floor in our main to support our new heating system (www.warmtheheart.co.uk)
The hall was extended and refurbished in 2016 and is multi use, including meeting areas, hall, kitchen and snooker room.